Here’s a bit more useful info than the previous brief posting on our hopeful change of venue for the Berkeley Linux Users Group away from 85C Bakery & Cafe and to Algorithm Coffee Company :
- Algorithm Coffee Company’s main webpage is https://www.algorithmcoffee.co/
- The direct Algorithm Coffee Co. ‘Location’ webpage is https://www.algorithmcoffee.co/pages/location and the main West Berkeley location is on the South side of University Ave in-between San Pablo Ave and Curtis St.; also located diagonally across University Ave from the Berkeley Public Library’s West Branch landmark https://www.berkeleypubliclibrary.org/locations/west-branch
- Mapping/Directions to the 1122 University Ave shop are via GoogleMaps at https://goo.gl/maps/fighiLn2CYv and/or via OpenStreetMap at https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/1671198550
- The full Sunday hours of Algorithm Coffee Co’s Flagship Location in West Berkeley are 9:00am – 5:00pm (as per its ‘Location’ webpage ), although BerkeleyLUG has been regularly and officially meeting at the 12:00 Noon – 3:00pm timeslot from its inception up to the present (as per BerkeleyLUG’s ‘Meetings’ webpage at https://berkeleylug.com/meetings/
- Here is Algorithm Coffee Co’s pic of the inside of their main location….
- Besides the previously provided links to this very website here (https://berkeleylug.com; the starting point for posting comments), one can also provide feedback and suggestions on the move to the new location at the BerkeleyLUG mailing-list (see https://berkeleylug.com/googlegroup to subscribe to or to access mailing-list messages.)
Please feel free to leave your comments and thoughts on this post below.